Account Services/Project Management
Everything connects to ideas. Since 2004, Fresh Produce has helped individuals and organizations solve problems through a disciplined creative process and an eye for authenticity. While our projects vary greatly from branding and sales to recruitment and workplace safety campaigns, our process always works best with honest people who aren’t afraid to come on in and make themselves uncomfortable. If that sounds good to you, let’s talk.
An Account Service team member at Fresh Produce works in a close-knit multidisciplinary crew of writers, designers, producers, and account service personnel to creatively serve our clients.
- task and oversee the production of agency and client work across multiple tactics including but not limited to branding, video, audio, print, digital, non-traditional, events, etc.
- execution of client projects and management of their respective timelines
- cultivate a strong working relationship with clients and the Fresh Produce team to estimate costs and draft timelines for tasks such as project research, concepting, client presentation, design and production, execution, and delivery
- efficiently articulate creative process, concepts, estimates, feedback, and timelines at client-facing meetings
- collaborate in Fresh Produce’s creative process for agency and client projects
- manage team and individual assignments, and effectively communicate needs of projects and clients
- facilitate communication between team members and outside collaborators on project progress, action items, feedback, and execution
- effectively manage on-time, on-budget delivery of projects
- closely work with multichannel vendors in getting estimates, specs of deliverables
- participate in weekly company-wide meetings, as well as project meetings
- previous account service, project management and/or planning experience
- passion and ability to collaborate creatively in a team environment
- outstanding communications skills
- superior organizational skills
To apply for this position at Fresh Produce, email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.